What makes Stonehouse Holistic so unique?.........You!
Award Winning TCM Practitioner and Qigong Author Christopher David Handbury
provides a range of eastern medical treatments to help patients and students successfully achieve their health goals.
Whether you're an amazing lover of life, professional athlete or a weekend warrior you'll find expert and professional treatment to treat your injuries, balance your emotions and minimise any future recurrence using the most tried and tested forms of eastern medical therapy available.
These therapeutic and medical methods will support the process of physical and emotional healing, enhance personal performance for sporting activities and ulimately help maintain greater health for you to enjoy life by reducing fatigue, pain and illness.
"Whatever your condition, symptoms or ailments, I can help you reach your health goals and most importantly teach you how to move forward through these challenges and lead a happier, healthier life. There is a solution waiting for you at Stonehouse Holistic"
Medical Treatment with Christopher Handbury
- Physical therapy for Chiropractic, Osteopathic and Musculo-Skeletal Pain
- Traditional & Micro-systems Acupuncture - TCM Qualified and CNHC Registered Professional
- Sports Injury Therapy & Rehabilitation
- Emotional Stress Release Therapy
- Pain Relief & Chronic Illness Treatments
- Qi Gong Health Exercise for Rehabilitation and Self Development
- Mindful Meditation weekly sessions and short courses
- Japanese Reiki Healing
- 1-2-1 Support for Teenage Stress
- Meditation training
Visiting the clinic (Directions here)
- Free On-Site Parking
- Access to Local Town Shops and Banking
- Changing Area
- Relaxed Friendly Environment
- Card Payments Accepted
Stonehouse Holistic Centre & Medical Clinic is situated within a
comfortable travelling distance of Stroud, Gloucester, Cirencester,
Painswick, Eastington, Tetbury, Frampton, Dursley and Cheltenham.
The railway station is a short 3 minute walk from the clinic. A regular bus service stops at the end of Queens Road just 50 yards away.