Coronavirus Vaccinations, Flu Injections & Nasal Sprays
All patients are required to wear the correct clothing. Loose comfortable clothing is preferred.
Access to the knees and elbows is needed for the majority of Acupuncturetreatments.
Access to an injured or symptomatic area is required for treatment. Please wear loose, comfortable clothing or discuss the matter further at your clinic visit.
DO NOT visit the clinic if you are experiencing any symptoms of illness within the last 5 days and 10 days if you have received a vaccination of any type.
You can reschedule your appointment via your confirmation email up to 24 hours before your appointment.
Emails are not accepted for cancellations. Please call the clinic on 01453 828000 for assistance.
Late cancellations and failure to attend your appointment will be charged at the full rate of your session.
Latest Update Sept 9th 2021
Important - Please read before making your booking
Covid & Flu Vaccinations - If you have recently received a Flu or Coronavirus vaccination PLEASE DO NOT visit the clinic for 7 days. This will give your body time to adjust to the new medicine. Rest easy and i will see you soon.
Existing patients - The clinic remains open as usual for continued treatment. Please book below as normal
New Patients - Select 'New Patient Consultation & Treatment' when booking online.
Face Masks are not legally required but optional for everyone attending the clinic. Your practitioner may wear a visor for treating vulnerable patients or those with compromised immune responses.
NHS Track and Trace A QR code is available for those using the track and trace app. This is not a legal requirement.
Only one person can attend the clinic. Do not bring any company/children unless pre-arranged. The clinic door will be closed during treatments and cleaning times to minimise others entering the space. This means the door will only be open at the time of your appointment so please do not arrive too early or late. You can wait in your car if possible until your time.
Hygiene Practice - A touch-free hand-sanitiser has been installed in the waiting area. All patients must use this prior to treatment.
How safe is the clinic space? - The clinic has always upheld strict practices of hygiene and patient safety.
Your Responsibility - As a practitioner it is my responsibility to protect the public, myself and close family members. I expect all patients to be equally responsible and be aware of their health prior to attending the clinic. If you show signs of any symptoms of illness DO NOT attend the clinic space. We all have children and elderly loved ones around us that must be protected, especially those with existing health conditions that may be vulnerable to illness
If you have any concerns regarding visiting the clinic prior to booking, please call to discuss your needs before booking.
Call the clinic on 01453 828000 for more information
About Your Treatment
- Tui Na massage is performed fully clothed and requires a suitable form of clothing to be worn.
- The practitioner will inform you of this, or supply you with a suitable garment.
- Due to the production process of some garments the design can cause rubbing of the skin.
- Tui Na Massage is a deep tissue systems and require constant feedback from the patient in order to provide an effective treatment.
- Bodyworking involves stretching and manipulation techniques which are performed to the patient’s personal comfort; you must inform the practitioner when this threshold has been reached.
- In chronic conditions some discomfort may be felt in the first stages of treatment.
- Should you experience any discomfort or acute sensations, you must inform the practitioner immediately.
- The requested information is necessary for your safety and to benefit your health. Your treatment will be safe and professional, but certain medical conditions may impose certain limitations.
- Acupuncture is a very safe procedure but can pose some reactions in patients.
- In some cases Acupuncture may produce a stinging or burning sensation, bruising may occur around the site of needling, there may be some discomfort for a short duration following Acupuncture or minor localized bleeding may also occur.
- Although these reactions are rarely experienced it must be noted that this possibility may arise.
- If you feel that you have suffered from any of the above following a treatment that is of concern to you and wish to discuss it, please contact your practitioner who will be able to discuss the matter with you.